Monday, August 4, 2008

The party continued...

Kennady and my friend's daughter, Tristin, have the same birthday. A few of my friends in the ward got together to celebrate their birthdays. We decorated cupcakes, opened presents and just played. I just have to say I have the BEST neighbors in the world - thanks for the party!Kennady, Tristin, Isabelle
She is still smiling because I let her devour a whole cupcake!
Tristin
Isabelle
Little Evan was sad he couldn't decorate a cupcake with the girls...



I think Kennady was confused...she kept frosting her tongue and not the cupcake!
This is one of my favorite pictures - she didn't care that the cupcake wrapper was still there she was digging in anyway!

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Oh so cute!!! I have never seen her with two little pigtails! I love it! Sounds like you had fun!

Christensen's said...

Me again!
I was checking out Diana's blog and I saw the cake that you made for Kennady, GOOD JOB! I am glad that you had a good experience for your first cake...unlike me. Did you try freezing it? It didn't look like you had to put many cake peices together. Anyway, I was impressed!

Summer's Blog said...

Krista...can I just tell you how ADORABLE Kennedy is??!!!! She is beautiful! You guys look like you're really having a good time! And the cake was REALLY cute! I've never made Ethan a birthday cake- something like what you made is just way outta my league!!