Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shake your bon bon....

For those of you who don't know a bunch of ladies in my neighborhood get together at the church nearby and exercise four times a week. We do a variety of things; step aerobics, strength training, the ball, and my absolute favorite ZUMBA!!! Ruth is our teacher and she is phenomenal! She is fantastic and has all of the right moves! However, she still smiles at the rest of us and tells us we are doing a great job, she's a good liar! :) From the moment Zumba began in our ward I was hooked. I love to goof off and dance around so I guess Zumba takes care of that urge I have every so often to barge into the nearest high school stomp and groove a little bit! I have invited all of my family to join in the Zumba fun and I have successfully converted all of my sisters and just the other day my MOM joined the group. Yes, my darling and spontaneous mother was finally convinced to come to Zumba with us. She was great at it and not at all inhibited to show her moves. I just wanted to publicly thank my Mom for being so willing to get out and try new things. I have learned so many things from my Mom and the one I am grateful for today is her willingness to live life to the fullest. Thanks Mom for being so much fun - I love you! I have included a link so you can see the incredible moves we have learned....Enjoy!

P.S If you are interested about joining our Zumba fun let me know and we'll welcome you with open arms!

http://mail.google.com/mail/?zx=g4fbjtzu6qy2&shva=1#inbox/11c701ec4bedec4b

2 comments:

Emily said...

Krista-- I love it!! I just googled Zumba and it looks like tons of fun, I could totally see myself making a complete fool of myself during it! I bet you guys have so much fun!!

Christensen's said...

Sounds fun! If I lived closer, I would for sure be in! I am excited to get together on Thursday. I will see you then!