Monday, May 18, 2009

Congratulations Graduate!

RILEY GRADUATED!!!
At the beginning of this month Riley graduated with his BS in Biology from the U. He refused to walk since he started grad school the following week so we had a family BBQ the day of his last final to celebrate. We had a great time at the BBQ and our adorable family was so cute with the fun presents they gave him. Riley I am so proud of you and your hard work - I am excited for this new phase. Hasta Luego UTES....GO COUGARS!
This picture cracked me up because the kids were playing in the fountain and when it exploded Isaac freaked out - poor ballerina :) The only thing I INSISTED on since Riley refused to walk is that we took fake photos of him in a graduation cap and gown (scrapbook sake). Thanks to Jared my bro-in-law who also graduated from the U he had the cap and gown for us to use..... we'll just ignore the fact that it is actually a doctoral gown....maybe one day????

The Pecks gave us quite the surprise with a brand new SCOOTER for Riley's graduation! We have been loving it - we go on night rides whenever we can. That was definitely a surprise for the two of us!


As a thank you for our parents Riley wrote each set of parents a thank you card and we gave them a picture of our family. In one corner it said, "Thanks for supporting ALL of us!!" and in the other corner there was an ultrasound of our new bundle of joy....coming December 5, 2009!
The three of us now have something in common...something other than being sisters! Our parents were so excited to hear our good news especially since it has taken us awhile to get this new little baby on the way. Thanks for everyone's love and prayers in that regard!
After the BBQ we headed off to a fabulous graduation vacation with some friends. I'll post about that another day because I have 180 pictures to go through from that vacation. Thanks for the fun everyone!







































10 comments:

Christensen's said...

AHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations...on the baby! And congrats to you too Ri! I can't believe you are prego! I love it! How exciting. I can't wait to see a cute little addition to your family! Looks like your family had a great time. The Pecks sure spoiled you! How fun! You made my day. I am so happy for you both!

Andee said...

Congratulations Riley on graduated! Also big congrats on the expected baby!! That's awesome!

Erica said...

What a great post...and so much good news!! Congratulations to Riley for graduating. I'm sure its a relief to have that part of school out of the way. And that scooter is SO COOL!!! I'm way jealous. You guys look awesome on that thing!!

And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the baby news!! How exciting for your little family. Good luck with all that is to come. Looking forward to December!!! Love you guys.

Betsy Fox said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations and your big news and GO COUGARS!

Emily said...

Congrats!! Congrats!! Congrats!! :) You are always full of all kinds of good news! What a fun time of life for your little family!!

Kateka said...

Oh my word! That is so exciting, like everyone else has said, on the graduation and the pregnancy! I am just so excited for you and what the future holds!

Emily said...

Love it! This is the best post, by far. Graduation, Scooter, baby!! Wonderful news. So happy for you!

Sara said...

I didn't know that you were Pregnant! YAH!!!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys!

Sara said...

PS We are excited for Riley too. :) Do you guys know yet if you are moving down here?

Lisa said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I didn't know that you two were trying for awhile?! I am so happy for you two! I love the picture of the three of your babies!