Thursday, July 9, 2009

Find Out Party...

Currently I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and we recently found out that.......
As you can see Kennady is totally thrilled to have a little brother...she was all SMILES!
My mom had this silly boy pj outfit that we put Kennady in after our party, she insisted on wearing the booties all night and even the next morning when she woke up. I think this was a Thomas the Train outfit - wow boy clothes are sure different!
The fam humored me (Pecks and Perrys together) and came to our find out party. We had dinner and then opened the envelope with everyone to find out what we were having. Everyone was sure we were having a girl so it was sure a surprise. I had silly party favors for those who guessed the gender correctly!




10 comments:

Janelle said...

I guess that makes it hard to name the baby after me. Maybe next time.

Mama said...

Congrats! I love boys, and of course you and courtney's babies are coming in the same order! Best of luck!
Melinda

Erica said...

Congratulations!! We're excited for your new addition. I'm pumped up for another boy. I'm sure Carter is happy too!! ;)

Love you guys!

melynda said...

congrats, boys are a blast!

Diana said...

Bring on the BOYS! You know I love them. Congrats, that was seriously the most fun we've had in a long time. Thanks for having the party!!!

Abe Fox said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the "Boy"-news!!!

Also, thank you for being such a great family to "home teach"....It is always such a pleasure and Clark especially LOVED talking to "Bro. Peck" about Wildlife Science!!!

Christensen's said...

How exciting! That is fun that you are having a boy, it kind of takes the pressure off for the next child. I can't wait!!!

Kateka said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!

Summer's Blog said...

Yay!! Congrats!!!!! Boys are so much fun! I am so happy for you!!

Angela said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting :)