Monday, September 14, 2009

Deals to Meals and Deer


On Labor Day my bosses, Shandra and Todd, took all of the Deals to Meals employees to Seven Peaks for the first annual Employee Appreciation Day. We had a great time and they were so generous to give us all such a fun family outing! Thanks guys!






The weekend of Labor Day we spent our time at the Peck cabin hunting, four wheeling and having a great time with the family. I was proud of Riley because he actually got a deer with a bow (first time ever) which means he has now completed the "cycle" I guess they call it. That means he has gotten ( I don't like to say killed :) ) a deer with the bow, muzzle and the rifle - you are such a stud honey!


I had to get a picture of this outfit that Riley was sporting while he was painting the cabin, do you remember those shorts? Wow I'm glad that fad has changed!



This shows you what a cool family I belong too, Grandma's shoot guns and husbands by their wives some pretty scary weapons, congrats Katie on the new addition to your family!














I love that Kennady has a tight grip on the antler of the deer and it doesn't even bug her - she is daddy's little girl for sure!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

I can't believe that Riley can fit into those shorts, and what has it been, like 15 years since those were cool? Impressive.

Christensen's said...

Looks like fun. I haven't been to seven peaks since you, Courtney, and I went...good times:) Congrats to Riley!