Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!

Just as proof I decided to post a picture along with my blog today to prove we are still alive. Let's see what is going on....well really there is too much to say. However, most recently we are so excited and ready for our little guy to come. I am currently dialated to a 5 and ready to go anytime we are now just hoping he'll wait until AFTER Thanksgiving. As for Thanksgiving we are so grateful for the wonderful life we have. We have been blessed with Riley's grad school, his job, the place we live, our family and one (almost two) children that bring us so much joy! As for me I quit 1-800 CONTACTS...yahoo! I quit about 2-3 months ago...see how long it has been since I've posted? Wow. Anyway I worked with them for six years and that company was absolutely wonderful for me throughout my college years and the first few years of Kennady's life. I'm grateful I was able to be home with her and bring in a little money as well. So anyway we are alive and I wanted to let you all know that and I'll try to post something once this little dude comes into the world! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday! Love, Krista

4 comments:

Kateka said...

I just love you to bits Krista! I am excited for 'R' to make his entrance too!

How about the name Reed?

Diana said...

It's about time seriously!!! I can't wait to see your little "r" running around. Good thing I talked with you today so I know you are still alive. I'm thankful for you too!!! :)

Christensen's said...

I am pretty sure that you had your baby, but we are in Kanosh and I don't get reception on my phone. I will be back in town on Monday and I will give you a call. Congratulations!!! I hope everything went well!

Grandma Lou said...

We're so happy to have little Rigdon here!!! He timed it soo well--on Thanksgiving Day, just before the big meal!!! We love you Krista and Riley and KennaLou and Rigs!! Love, Mom