Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Blessing For Thanksgiving...

Rigdon Drew Peck has ARRIVED!!!
Our little boy arrive on Thanksgiving Day at 12:34pm which worked perfectly around my doctors and our families Thanksgiving meals. Of course we know they would have sacrificed their turkey meal to be at the delivery but because of the perfect timing everyone was able to do both :)
We arrived at the hospital on Thursday morning around 9:30am and they admitted me around 10:30am. I was at that point dialated to a six. They gave me the epi and from then on it was a pretty smooth delivery. He came quickly and within an hour or two I felt great! We came home from the hospital the next afternoon and because of my wonderful hubby I had the whole weekend to relax and recover with breakfast in bed and EVERYTHING!
Kennady has taken to Rigdon really well. Riley and I couldn't have imagined a more wonderful blessing on Thanksgiving then Rigdon. As most of you know it is a miraculous thing to have a baby and I am so grateful for my beautiful family. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for Riley, my two children and the MANY blessings I have been given.
Thank you everyone for your calls, visits, food and thoughtful gifts - we love you all!
The pictures below are in no particular order but they are some of the hospital and the first couple of days at home.





























14 comments:

brittany said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Cassidie Anne said...

Congratulations! I love that randy is dressed like a cowboy....

Andee said...

Congratulations!! I hope to look as good as you after delivery! He is such a doll! Congrats again to your family! We love you!

Christensen's said...

AHHHHH!!! What a handsome little boy! I guess you didn't get to make it shopping on Friday :( He is so so so adorable. I love the first picture of him and Kennady! You definetely don't look like you just had a baby!!! I am jealous!!! I want to come see the little guy!

Kateka said...

He is so adorable! I love his cute little chubby cheeks and his dimple chin. You look fabulous! Congratulations!

Erica said...

YAY!!! I love ALL the pictures. Kennady is going to be the best big sister!! Glad mom and baby are doing well - love you

JakeandAsh said...

SO CUTE! I just love your family! I am happy everything all worked out so well. You look great, too by the way. I already look as far a long as you did at the END of your pregnancy and I still have five months to go... :) I LOVE his name too! Good choice

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! What a perfect little boy! Krista, you have such a beautiful little family! I love Kennady's happy face with her little brother. You look awesome!!

Tandra said...

Ah! What a beautiful family you have! He is adorable! And Kennady, that smile will melt anyone who sees it! Love, love, love the pics! Congrats Krista!

Abe Fox said...

Wonderful, Wonderful News!!! They announced it at Church.

And I love the name....Rigdon... ROCKS!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Congrats Krista, he is so handsome!! You look amazing!! What a beautiful family!

Betsy Fox said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful, growing family. You look amazing, Krista.

Sarah said...

So the name was a compromise. I have been waiting to find out what his name would be and I love it. Cute little guy. He also has a great B-day! My hubby and him share the same day. Good luck!

baxtersrus said...

Hey, I didn't even know you were expecting, so congrats! I had a boy on Nov. 11. So fun. Hope all is well. It's fun to check up on your blog on occasion.