Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Snowman of the Year

For those of you who don't know I live in my grandparent's basement. It has been wonderful to live here and to have a close relationship with them. I have come to admire them even more with everything they teach me. Kennady has also loved living with Grandma and Grandpa. They adore her and she TOTALLY adores them. She refuses to come to me if she is with Grandma Lucy - they are definitely best buds. Anyway the other morning when it snowed my Grandma was outside shoveling so Kennady and I came to help and the three of us ended up making a snowman instead.
Kennady really wanted to help but she couldn't figure out how to walk or even sit in the snow. Once she realized what we were doing she started patting some snow to make the head - it was pretty cute!

Grandma Lucy and Kennday

I think she was sad because she just knocked off the arm of our snowman -
how terrible after all of her hardwork :)









10 comments:

Diana said...

Where were we with the snow fall? I can't believe how much you recieved!! I love the pict with Grandma. Cute!! I hope you show her too!

Kateka said...

What a doll. I love the flowers on the snow(wo)man's head. :)

Christensen's said...

That is really cute! When did it snow there? I love Kennady's gloves. Last winter I didn't have boots for Brooklynn and the snow was really high so we put big plastic bags over her shoes with rubberbands. I am still not prepared for this winter!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Man...why didn't we get a snowman day over here? Did I just not look out my window or something and notice all the fluffy white stuff? I better not let the boys see this, they'll be jealous that Kennady got to build her first snowman before them!

The Richardsons said...

What a fun memorie for you all! You will be so glad that you write those things down and take pictures as well!

Natalie said...

Hi Krista and Riley! I found your blog through a friend's. It's been so long since I've seen you guys! You both look so good and your daughter is a doll. I'm going to add you guys to our friends list:)

The Richardsons said...

Im going private! Leave me your email! betsey

Grandma Lou said...

Krissie I hope you showed these to Grandma and Grandpa--they looked like they had fun!! Love, Mom

baxtersrus said...

So fun! We didn't get any snow out here in Tooele! I wanted to tell you I talked to your sis-in-law, Lexi yesterday at my brother's homecoming. She was so fun to talk to and fun to get to know. Oh, and I enjoyed your hunting pics below, too. I've been hunting many times and haven't seen anything shot yet either, besides a few birds. But I did go bow hunting and missed 7 shots at deer. Anyway, nice to know someone else who has a hunting husband. :) -Jeni Baxter

becca said...

Riley and Krista-
This is Devin Matsumori. I was just chattin' it up with Eav and he gave me a link to his blog. We were talking about the good ole times - so I went searching for you guys on the wonderful blogging network. You guys have a cute little girl. Peck you have lost some weight. Good to see you guys are doing well.