Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone - We are alive and doing well. December was a busy and wonderful month! We had a great time with family celebrating the holidays and eating a TON! We had a great Christmas this year with our traditional sleepover with the Perry family, you'll see below that the family had a special visitor (Santa) on Christmas Eve - wow the Perry grandkids will be "believers" for life after that Todd - way to go! We also spent Christmas day with the Peck family and had a wonderful time enjoying each other's company. Riley made Kennady alphabet and number blocks for Christmas and he found mine and Kennady's cute pj's - I thought Kennady just looked adorable in those plaid things! Well the New Year came and went and unfortunately Riley and I left the New Year's party early to go to bed at 10:30pm...yup...it doesn't get better than that! Well now life is getting back into the normal groove. I just wanted to let you know we are alive and happy since it's been a month since I blogged!
Our special visitor!




4 comments:

Diana said...

I can't believe you dared blog that! Krista what if any of the Madsen children see these pictures!!!

Christensen's said...

She is adorable! I am always amazed at how Riley gets so involved! Picking out pj's for you both! Jed normally does not pick out any clothes for me, but he actually has went shopping for pjs one Christmas. Tell Diana that I want to get on to her blog. My email is sbob33@hotmail.com. We need to plan another girls night soon. I need a break!

Angela said...

So cute! I cannot believe how big Kennady is getting. She is adorable! Oh, and in reference to Diana's comment, man does Santa look familiar..... :)

Kateka said...

You all look adorable! I am glad you had a good holiday!