Thursday, February 12, 2009

Any Excuse For Fun...

This last weekend Jared had his 30th birthday - wow are we really getting that old? Anyway, we all dressed up in 80s attire to celebrate the many generations he's lived through...anything to make our parties more entertaining! Thanks to the Peck women (Lexi and Diane) I was able to pull together an 80s outfit for me, leggings and all! I loved that Kennady let me rat her hair and she looked adorable in her leggings
Di put together this really fun movie with questions and things about the 80s and Jareds life. You did a great job Diana everything was so fun and the food was DELICIOUS!

Legging Girls!
Don't worry I have REALLY ugly green and blue eye make-up on...they aren't black eyes!


I loved Diana's outfit and Jared's stylin' leisure suit oh and seeing Diana's hair made me wish crimping was back in style - I LOVED THAT!



I had to post a picture of Todd's good looking outfit and his 15 inch in-seam...ha ha...nice Todd! Also, notice the pegged pants All of the kids were so excited for this birthday party they were even dressed for that occasion.


I think Riley really pulls my tight to the body shirt off really well - honey you can borrow it anytime!
Here are the 80s chicks surrounding the birthday boy - I loved Ang's bright pink lipstick and Shan's green ensemble!

Jared thanks for having a birthday so we could celebrate in such a memorable way! Happy 30th!

No comments: