Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lately, I have felt like my life could be described by the scripture that says, 'I will open up the windows of heaven and pour you out blessings and there won't be enough room to receive them..." Of course I was paraphrasing but we have been blessed with so much lately I can't help but feel that way. As most of you know Riley was accepted into BYU last week for graduate school - hello we couldn't have been happier about that. However, yesterday we received some more good news that brought our happiness level OVER THE TOP! Riley was chosen to be an intern for BYU through the DWR and with that ALL of his tuition, fees and books are paid for for his two year Masters program. He also receives a nice salary each year as an intern - yahhhooooo! We both feel extremely blessed to have it all worked out so perfectly. I thought I would just share with you the rest of our great news.

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Go Riley!

You two deserve this.

Camron Amy Brycson said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! That is so great. Congrats!

Grandma Lou said...

You're the "BOMB!" Riley!!! Kennady is so blessed to have two GREAT people for parents to be her examples! Love, Grandma Lou
PS- Are you still up for Thai food this weekend??--you guys should invite the Pecks to celebrate with us!

Christensen's said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you Riley!!! How nice that you won't have to pay for his schooling! Does this mean you might be moving closer to me? :)

KALIE said...

This is such great news! Congratulations!

Kateka said...

That is so great. I am so happy for your family!

Sara said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Are you guys going to keep living in Riverton or are you going to move south?

Anonymous said...

Oh Krista, that is so fabulous. What a relief for you guys. I am so happy for you. Good job Riley! Yay! Let's play soon!