Monday, March 16, 2009

My sister the super star!

It was so fun to go to Good Things Utah with my sister Shandra and yes, her fan club! She owns a business www.dealstomeals.com and so she was invited on to explain her company. She and Todd have worked so hard to get this business running and I'm so proud of you two! Shan you did such a great job I was especially intrigued with your description of the canned goods :)This is Shan and Todd in the green room, I told Shan she needs to send a autographed picture of herself so it can be hung on the walls with all of the other famous people! Here are the fans that came to support Shan. She had a lot of friends from the ward, family and of course my wonderful in-laws. Laurie (my sis in law), Diane (my mom in law), and Yia Yia (my gma in law), and of course our friend Lori came to support Shan as well - I have such a great family I love you guys!Here is the big group













1 comment:

Christensen's said...

We don't get channel four very well, but I tried to watch it. Thanks for texting me. It was crazy to see your sister on TV! Go Shandra! She looked very pretty! Tell her congrats!