Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patrick's Day
I absolutely LOVED the warm weather this week. For St. Patrick's day we had a BBQ at Riverton park with Cam and Amy and of course cute little Brycson. It was such a beautiful day I'm glad we spent some time in the sun. I was proud of Riley when I got home from VTeaching that morning he was in green and he had Kennady dressed in green, too! However, the outfit he had her in was so goofy so I had to change her to something else :)



I was too slow with my camera they were holding hands on their way to the playground but I missed it by just a second...too bad it was pretty cute. Of course, Kennady was holding Brycson's hand in one and a potatoe wedge in the other - boys and food are her two favorites!


Garage BBQ
Riley and I have been feeling antzy for summer so on Saturday we had a BBQ in our garage because the weather was too windy to have it outside. Courtney and Rem came to eat with us - thanks for coming over you two.
Kennady adores Rem, she especially loves losing her hands in his HUGE hair! She always reaches for his poofy hair whenever she gets a chance.


I love this picture - Courtney you are beautiful!
TWILIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA
My friend Cindy threw a Twilight party for some ladies in the nieghborhood on Saturday night. Some of you might know that I thought Twilight was AWFUL the first time I saw it in the theater. My friends in the ward really liked it so I thought watching it with them again would give me an opportunity to change my mind....well it didn't. However, I think it might have been because we all talked and laughed our way through the WHOLE movie! I loved it!Cindy is my favorite - she had the house all decorated for the party, everything was in red to symbolize the blood sucking vampires....ooh. Candice helped make the cookies with red frosting...everything was adorable.
Oh and don't forget our blood-colored punch.... Here are the girls alive and the one below is us pretending to bite one another. I know totally cheesy but really we were at a Twilight party so how much cheesier could we be?


No comments: