Thursday, July 17, 2008

ANCHORS AWAY!!!

For those of you who don't know Riley and I are heading out of town tomorrow morning at 5:30am...wahoo! We are flying to Florida where we will jump on a beautiful cruise ship and sail off into the Eastern Carribean sunset. Thanks to my very generous in-laws we will be traveling with the whole Peck family (even the newest edition, Katie - CONGRATS!) Riley and I are so blessed for the many opportunities we have had to travel while we have been poor college students. We realize it is because of the generosity of our parents and we are very grateful to them. Thank you - we love you guys! Hopefully, one day we'll be able to pay back the favor to them and to our children. Speaking of children Kennady will be staying with my sister, Diana. Ri and I will miss her like crazy but we trust Di completely and we know Kennady will have a great time with her cousins. Here's a little tip Di, watch out for the rock walls...just teasing! Well until we return I hope you all have a wonderful week with whatever you may be doing. (This picture was taken on a previous cruise trip a couple of years ago)


4 comments:

Brandon Wright said...

We sure hope you two have a blast. I'm WAY jeleous! I've always wanted to go to Jamaica!!!! YA MON!!!

Diana said...

I'm glad you trust me! We are very much looking forward to her cute little smile every day! A mother of three...yikes! Yeah, have her bring her swimsuit...I will be certain she won't be near the rock wall!

J and K Sabey said...

You guys are so cute! I love your little family. Jealous!

brittany said...

Hey! It's Brittany White hopefully you remember me from way back when, anyhow I'm just getting started on this whole blogging thing, but I came across your page and thought I would say hello! Have a fubn trip!