Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Family's Newest Edition

My darling, handsome, and hilarious brother-in-law Reagan is off the dating market - and I couldn't be happier. He officially proposed to his girlfriend, Katie, on Tuesday, July 15th. He anticipated a VERY romantic proposal in the mountains overlooking the valley and the sunset. However, it ended up with him falling in the river and proposing there (completely soaked to his thighs!) Nevertheless, Katie said yes and we are so happy! She is beautiful and very kind and the absolute perfect fit for Reagan. They have so many exciting things in their future and I just want to say CONGRATS to the two of you. We love you!

6 comments:

Andee said...

Give Reagan our congrats! Can't wait to meet her! Will you guys be at the reunion on the 9th?

Diana said...

YEAH! Congrats...I loved the story of him falling in the river!

Emily said...

Oh How awesome!! She is such a fun girl.. the first time I met I just fell in love with her (in a friend kind of way of chorse:) and then when I found out she was dating Reagan I was so so excited! Tell them both I said congrats, and congrats to you for getting such a sweet sister in law!

Christensen's said...

Did he really fall in the river on accident? How embarrasing! Anyway, next time I come to visit my sister I will definetly stop by and get the weight watcher stuff and just to see you! I will call you!

Kari said...

hey, sorry I never got back to you about the clothes! I have tons! No one has bought any of the smaller stuff, so I still have quite a bit! Let me know if you want to come check it out!!

A fisherman and his girl said...

Oh my heck! When this picture popped up the first this I thought was...who is Riley getting all cozy with!?! They look a lot alike. Anyway, I think these two look like a great couple and they look blissfully happy! Congrats!
(I can't wait to see pictures from your cruise...are they coming soon?)
Cindy