Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here you go....

Like my sister mentioned in my first post she is literally FORCING me to do my blog. She even posted pictures for me so all I had to do was write a little something. However, those didn't pull up on my computer (sorry Di). I decided I would post some so Diana will get off of my back, just teasing. Riley and I are loving this summer. Riley took the summer off so we have made it a family goal to go somewhere every weekend. So far we have done it. We camped on the beaches of Yuba and stayed at the Peck cabin. (We only made that family goal two weeks ago...but 2 for 2 isn't shabby!) We are planning a trip to Main Canyon next weekend. If anyone would love some traveling buddies just let us know we are up for anything! Well I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL 4th of July.
Kennady and I hanging out at play group. My little swimmer. She was playing in the pool with her little friend, Evan. She is a flirt because she attempted to kiss him many times (too bad Kennady he wasn't interested!)
My sisters and I started a tradition for Father's/Mother's Day. We are too poor to buy gifts so we take our parents out to dinner. We usually go out with my mom and then with my dad but this year we had one big Father's/Mother's Day dinner. We went shopping later - that's a scary combo with five girls and my dad!
Riley and I love parades....and really, "Everyone Loves A Parade!!" (Laur you'll think that was funny :)). Anyway, we are now looking forward to the annual Riverton Parade tonight on the corner of 134th and Redwood Road. That has become a Perry, Peck, Madsen, Compton, Suker, Howell, friends and neighbor tradition! We love it!
Riley and his little girl - she is totally a daddy's girl!

8 comments:

KALIE said...

Krista, Welcome! I'm so glad you decided to post your updates and pictures. TOO CUTE! I can't believe how big Kennady is getting and how much she's starting to look like you. I've added you to our blog list, so I'll be checking up on you! Keep posting!!

Emily said...

Hey, I found ya :) Its Emily Keele (Crook)- Again, I just have to say how adorable little kennedy is- You guys are such a cute family!!

A fisherman and his girl said...

You have already done so much! I need to catch up on mine. I love all of your pictures. I hope you had a good 4th. What did Kennady think about the fireworks?
Cindy

Christensen's said...

Hey Kris!
It was so fun to see you and your family at the parade! I am glad that you have decided to become a blogger again! The picture of Kennady in her pjs is so cute! I love her big eyes! I told Courtney that just because I saw you at the parade it doesn't mean I don't want you to come and visit sometime. Hint....hint...:)

Kateka said...

Hello! I am so glad that you set this up. I love looking to see how you are doing. You have such a beautiful family!

Janelle said...

So cute. I want to keep Kennedy. Love your blog!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Wow Krissy, I'm impressed! I thought you'd get stuck on the first post like the last time! Love the pictures, so cute!

mandy said...

Wow, it's been a LONG time! It's Mandy Woodhouse (Lewis) here. I am so glad you now have a blog I can look at!!! What a darling family you have. Kennady is absolutely adorable! I too have a little girl too, just a little younger than yours! We should have a play date one day! It's great to see your life is going to well!
Love ya girl! EFY forever, right? ;)