Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yuba, Yuba and a WHOLE lot of Tube - a!

I know I had mentioned previously that we went to Yuba - here are the pics! We had such a great time - thanks to those who planned the trip. We're planning on it now every year - thanks for the new tradition! I just loved Kennady in her life jacket. She was adorable. Her chubby cheeks hung all over the life jacket and yet she still couldn't stop smiling. Every time the boat started to move she layed there lifeless - it was hillarious. I think it rocked her into a state of comatose.
Riley and Kennady
Here is a picture of the boys and their "tube wars". We had three tubes and the boys jumped from one tube to the other. You can't really tell but in this picture there are four boys on one tube. I'm not sure if there was ever a winner of the wars (I think it was just an excuse to wrestle and be crazy!) I made sure that my tube rides were nice and relaxing - thanks Brandon and Lizzie!
Kennady and Krista. Kennady loved the water.
The boys.




2 comments:

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

What a cute little chubber! I LOVE the life jacket pictures...so cute! I would give anything to go boating...we should all somehow make that happen this summer!

Brandon Wright said...

Krista,
Now you need to check out the ones I put up on our blog. I took a lot more then I thought of your cute little Kennady. Can you blame me? She is adorable!!!!